Thursday, April 16, 2009

RE This Week

15 FCs and 106 Existing Homes for sale. I wonder where the five FCs from last week went.


View Larger Map


OK, so here's an interesting upscale FC in a nice development:

Briarcroft Dr
Oxford, PA 19363

$379,496
Bed(s):
3
Bath(s):
3
Foreclosure Status:
Real Estate Owned
Sq/Ft:
-
Age (years):
-
Date listed on Yahoo!:
December 11, 2008
(125 days

The image of the house/property is a generic image from RealtyTrac, a company/web site that I have not registered to join. Either way, note how long this house has been in FC: since December 11, 2008--three months ago. Also note the unrealistic (for a FC) price; although, to be fair, I would imagine that this is about the going rate for property in this area of Elk. I'll try to drive by and locate the place and snap some photos sometime in the next few days.

There's also a new FC on 472 where it intersects with Saginaw, about a mile north of Elk in East Nottingham (I guess). The house is right on the corner, on the south west side of the intersection (even though it's not on Saginaw--it's on the road on the other side of 472. It's a real dump, and there was a poor mixed breed dog tied out under some tarp held between a bunch of pine-type trees in the backyard. Now someone has removed all the overgrown brush around the house, and there's been some trash/junk removal. I expect it to go FC any day now.

It's Monday, April 20, 2009, and I got some pics today in the rain of the potential FC as I drove by on 472:






No comments: